This contest is now closed. A winner has been selected and we've reached out to them. Thanks to everyone who participated.
Rules and Regulations
“WIN A JEEP” (“CONTEST”)
1. CONTEST PERIOD: Tepperman’s “WIN A JEEP” (the “Contest”) begins on August 26, 2022 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on November 17, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to all legal residents of Ontario who reside in any of the areas serviced by one of the six Tepperman’s stores and have reached the age of majority in Ontario at the time of entry, except N. Tepperman Limited and Provincial Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram employees, contractors, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are domiciled, whether related or not), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) are not eligible to participate. By participating in this Contest, you agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”). N. Tepperman Limited. (the “Sponsor”) is responsible for the operation of this Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. There are three (3) ways to enter:
I. Make a purchase at Tepperman’s or the Outlet at Tepperman’s during the contest period and you will automatically be entered into the Contest. If you make multiple purchases during the contest period you will receive one (1) ballot for each purchase you make during the contest period.
II. Online Entry Form You can obtain one (1) into the Contest by completing an online entry form. The online entry form can be accessed by visiting at www.teppermans.com during the Contest Period. Fully complete the entry form provided to you via email or text and agree to the terms and conditions of these Rules. Note: you can unsubscribe from receiving such communications at any time without affecting your chances of winning in this Contest.
II. Mail-In Entry To obtain one (1) ballot into the Contest print by hand your full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), valid email address (optional), on a plain piece of paper and mail along with a minimum 50-word essay describing your favourite Tepperman’s product (the "Mail-In Entry") to: ““WIN A JEEP”, Tepperman’s – Marketing Dept., 2595 Ouellette Avenue, Windsor, Ontario N8X 4V8. Mail-in Entries must be received by November 17, 2022, to be eligible for the draw. Opt-in Entry and Mail-in Entry are collectively referred to herein as the “Entries”. You can only use one (1) email address and one (1) name to enter the Contest. If it is discovered that you have attempted to: (i) obtain more than one (1) ballot per person/email address during the Contest Period; and/or (ii) use multiple names, multiple identities, multiple email addresses, and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) and/or any other means not in keeping with the Sponsor’s interpretation of the letter and/or spirit of these Rules to enter or otherwise participate in or to disrupt this Contest, then (in the sole discretion of the Sponsor) you will be disqualified from the Contest and all of your Entries may be voided. An Entry may be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) it is not fully completed with all required information and submitted and received in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period. The Contest Parties and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) are not responsible for (and have no liability in relation to) late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete or incompatible Entries (all of which are void). By participating in this giveaway, you are signifying your agreement that you have read and agree to be legally bound by these Rules.
4. THE PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: The Prize will consist of a one-year lease of a new Jeep Wrangler 4xe as selected by the Sponsor. Approximate retail value of the prize is fifteen thousand Canadian dollars ($15,000 CAD) Winner is responsible to pay all incremental costs of the vehicle and pick up the vehicle in person at Windsor Provincial Chrysler, 1001 Provincial Road, Windsor ON N8W 5V9. The winner is responsible to pay in any event the licensing, registration, insurance, dealer fees and all vehicle maintenance costs including fuel. The Winner will be required to provide proof of insurance and valid driver’s license at time of delivery. Prize must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions except by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prize is not transferable. Due to industry-wide supply chain issues delivery of the vehicle may be delayed. The one-year lease starts from the vehicle delivery date to the winner.
5. RANDOM PRIZE DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION: On DECEMBER 7, 2022 (the “Draw Date”) in Windsor, ON at approximately 2:00 p.m. ET, one (1) eligible entrant will be selected for the Prize by random draw from among all eligible Entries received in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period. The Sponsor or its designated representative will make three (3) attempts to contact the selected entrant by telephone or email (using the information provided at the time of entry) within ten (10) business days of the Draw Date. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted within three (3) attempts or ten (10) business days of the Draw Date (whichever occurs first), or there is a return of any notification as undeliverable; then that selected entrant will be disqualified and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible Entries.
Before being declared the confirmed Prize winner, the selected entrant will be required to: (a) correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question administered by email, without mechanical or other aid; (b) supply proof of age and residency by providing a photocopy of their Ontario Driver’s License; and (c) sign and return within ten (10) business days of notification the Sponsor’s declaration and release form, which (among other things): (i) confirms compliance with these Rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the Prize as awarded; (iii) releases the Releasees from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, his/her participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof; and (iv) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet. If the selected entrant: (a) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; (b) fails to return the properly executed Contest documents within the specified time; and/or (c) cannot accept the Prize for any reason; then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to the Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible Entries received in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such new selected entrant).
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Releasees assume no responsibility for lost, delayed, incomplete, incompatible, or misdirected Entries. All Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means or do not conform to or satisfy the conditions set forth in these Contest Rules, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, may be disqualified by the Sponsor. ANYONE DEEMED BY THE SPONSOR TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF THE SPONSOR AT ANY TIME. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, without limitation, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of Entries and/or entrants. The Releasees shall have no liability and will be released and held harmless from any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation (but subject to operation of law), injury to winners or any third party or damage to personal or real property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by any reason, including the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize and/or participation in this Contest. Without limiting the foregoing, the Releasees will not be liable for: (i)any failure of the Website during the Contest Period; (ii) any technical malfunction or other problems relating to telephone networks or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; (iii) the failure of any entry to be received by the Contest Parties for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; or any combination of the above; (iv) any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the Contest; (v) costs associated with mobile device data use and service; and/or (vi) any combination of the above, and will be released and held harmless from any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by any reason, including the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize and/or participation in this Contest. All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor) to participate in this Contest. Failure to provide such proof in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of valid Entries in this Contest will be the Contest server(s).